Will Smith is, in my opinion, a remarkable actor who seems to naturally understand how to deliver captivating performances no matter what the role or story calls for. But what many of you may not know is that Will Smith is also quite the inspiration when not on the silver screen.
Over the course of his career, Will has offered some pretty profound words of wisdom during a number of his public appearances. Whether he was promoting an upcoming film, speaking about his upbringing, or partaking in an in-depth personal interview, he has always managed to give us something to think about
It was once said “your biggest fear should be fear itself” I would have to say this is pretty right on. Why? Because fear is a negative emotion and because of fear you tend to pay more attention to it which starts the physical birth of some kind of reaction. This is why most people that fear that they are going to get hurt get hurt more than the rest. Or think they are going to be sick and then it happens. If you fear that you don’t have enough money to pay the bills and speak and think these thoughts and words everyday ten guess what, You are creating the physical reaction to show up in your life. This is why it is good to marinate yourself in unconditional love, positive good words and belief that good things are heading your way at all times. You deserve it, It is your birth right. Own it. except it. enjoy it.
If you wish to connect with me Kasim Khan the founder of EIC you can on On Instagram here
There are a number of powerful takeaways from this compilation, but here are some of the ones that really stood out for me:
- Greatness is not a “god-like” feature, it is in all of us.
- We have a tendency to make situations a lot more difficult than they need to be (this is fuelled by the mindset that “it can’t be that easy”).
- Talent is naturally inherited, but skill takes hours and hours of work and commitment to harness.
- Whether you are born extremely talented or not, an incredible work ethic can get you beyond the talent level that anyone else is naturally born with.
- When setting goals, focus on the process rather than the end goal. Focus on laying each brick perfectly, rather than building an entire wall.
- We all have a responsibility to make this world a better place.
- Success requires a delusional quality. You need to be delusional to the point that you can see something that no one else sees happening.
- Stop identifying with the term realistic. It puts up a barrier. Instead remind yourself that all great inventions were once seen as unrealistic and now exist.
- Make a choice and the universe will get out of your way.
Sources used: Collective Evolution
If you enjoyed this article please SHARE it.
You can follow us on Instagram HERE
And if you haven’t already please help us reach 3 million Facebook fans by following us HERE
My Name is Kasim Khan and I am the founder of Educate Inspire Change. I have just returned from a 1 week stay at the world’s first medically licensed plant medicine retreat, it’s called Rythmia and is in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. During this week I had the most profound and transformational experience of my life and it’s not only me . . .over 95% of people who embark on this journey at Rythmia reports that they too had a life changing miracle. This magical place had such a profound effect on me that I am now dedicating my time to sharing this healing opportunity of a lifetime with you all.