Humans can be pretty awesome and very crazy. These photos prove just that. If you make it all the way to the bottom there is a little video treat for you at the end. Enjoy!
1. Anyone fancy a spot of cliff camping?
2. Meet the Ukrainian daredevil “Mustang Wanted”
3. White water kayaking in Chile.
4. Ice climbing a waterfall.
5. I’d love to try some yoga on Norway’s Trolltunga.
6. Don’t let go! Swinging at La Casa Del Arbol
7. Again with the cliff camping!
8. Climbing in Cabo San Lucas
9. John Roberts, climbin’ around South Africa
10. Kjeregbolten boulder in Rogaland, Norway
11. Traversing the Death Trail on Mt. Huashan in China
12. This outrageous dive into oblivion.
13. It looks like true love on this bridge in Sequim, Washington
14. Base jumping: A sport invented by people who absolutely can’t get enough death-defying danger in their lives.
15. Iranian ice climbing
16. Redwood tree climbing
17. Extreme kayaking at Victoria Falls.
18. Alex Honnold, one of the world’s most daring free-climbers, resting in the middle of a climb.
19. Trapeze paragliding
20. Taking slack-lining to a whole new level…
21. This bike trail along the Cliffs of Moher.
22. Extreme urban exploration
23. Climbing around the Escalando Mountains.
24.This outrageous example of extreme skiing.
25. Rappelling into the “Fantastic Pit” cave in Mexico.
26. A very different view of Rio de Janeiro.
27. More shenanigans from Mustang Wanted!
28. Hanging out anywhere with Kirill Oreshkin, also known as “Russia’s Spiderman.”