Sooner or later, we all feel stuck. It’s normal. I mean you’ve been born without a rule book or manual for life it’s normal to get lost sometimes.
However, some people get lost and stay there for the rest of their lives. They pretend that everything is alright, they even try to build a life there, but inside they know that something is not right with their story. Something is off.
This is what we call a lost soul: a person who tries to live without facing that they are lost in their life.
In order to get back on track you must first accept that you are lost. You must admit to yourself that this loop you’ve been living “buddy, it’s not working” and then change something. Do something that you always wanted to do.
What’s the 1 thing that you can’t do but you wish you could?
Why don’t you learn it? 30 minutes, 1 day at a time.
All you have to realize is that:
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUDDY if you REALLY WANT SOMETHING!
You need to escape the prison you’ve built for yourself and listen to your soul once again. That’s your compass in life. And you are lost ONLY because you stopped listening.
Here are 10 questions to ask yourself so you can get a glimpse of what your soul is trying to tell you:
- Are you doing what you truly want to do?
- How many promises you have made and how many of them you have fulfilled?
- Will you break the rules because of something or someone you care about?
- Is there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should?
- Do you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
- If you’d die now, would you have any regrets?
- Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishment at all?
- What’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
- Have I built my character?
- If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
Source: Life Coach Code
Please SHARE this article with your family and friends.
You can follow us on Instagram HERE
We are about to launch a New Podcast show so Please subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.
And if you haven’t already please help us reach 3 million Facebook fans by following us HERE
Follow Us :
- Science & Technology1 week ago
How Sensitive Is Your OCD Radar?
- Art1 month ago
How Long Does It Take You to Find the 16 Circles in This Mind-Bending Optical Illusion?
- Nature3 weeks ago
Tonight Is the Last Supermoon of the Year & It’s Emotional Intensity Brings Waves of Healing
- Environment1 month ago
Geoship Homes Use Natural Law to Harmonize with Land, Humanity & Economy
- Science & Technology1 month ago
Pentagon Confirms UFO Footage Yet Fails to Startle Public After Bizarre 2020
- Animals4 weeks ago
Watch ‘Hummingbird’ Spy Cam Capture Sea of Monarch Butterflies Take Flight
- Animals1 month ago
These Unique, Tiny Albino Turtles Are A Fiery Tie-Dyed Masterpiece
- Animals1 month ago
Photographers Capture Glowing Dolphins Along Bioluminescent Waves In Unanticipated Sighting (WATCH)