Sooner or later, we all feel stuck. It’s normal. I mean you’ve been born without a rule book or manual for life it’s normal to get lost sometimes.
However, some people get lost and stay there for the rest of their lives. They pretend that everything is alright, they even try to build a life there, but inside they know that something is not right with their story. Something is off.
This is what we call a lost soul: a person who tries to live without facing that they are lost in their life.
In order to get back on track you must first accept that you are lost. You must admit to yourself that this loop you’ve been living “buddy, it’s not working” and then change something. Do something that you always wanted to do.
What’s the 1 thing that you can’t do but you wish you could?
Why don’t you learn it? 30 minutes, 1 day at a time.
All you have to realize is that:
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUDDY if you REALLY WANT SOMETHING!
You need to escape the prison you’ve built for yourself and listen to your soul once again. That’s your compass in life. And you are lost ONLY because you stopped listening.
Here are 10 questions to ask yourself so you can get a glimpse of what your soul is trying to tell you:
- Are you doing what you truly want to do?
- How many promises you have made and how many of them you have fulfilled?
- Will you break the rules because of something or someone you care about?
- Is there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should?
- Do you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
- If you’d die now, would you have any regrets?
- Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishment at all?
- What’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
- Have I built my character?
- If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
Source: Life Coach Code
If you enjoyed this article please SHARE it.
You can follow us on Instagram HERE
And if you haven’t already please help us reach 3 million Facebook fans by following us HERE
My Name is Kasim Khan and I am the founder of Educate Inspire Change. I have just returned from a 1 week stay at the world’s first medically licensed plant medicine retreat, it’s called Rythmia and is in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. During this week I had the most profound and transformational experience of my life and it’s not only me . . .over 95% of people who embark on this journey at Rythmia reports that they too had a life changing miracle. This magical place had such a profound effect on me that I am now dedicating my time to sharing this healing opportunity of a lifetime with you all.
Please click HERE to find out more information and book yourself in for the most magical week of your life.