Nikola Tesla was one of the most underrated scientists in human history. He is known for his Tesla coil and can be thanked for forwarding the concept of wireless connectivity. Yes, you can thank Tesla for the Wi-Fi that you are using right now. However, this genius was not seen so at one point in time. He was considered eccentric and an insane to many. For Tesla’s experiments, he needed funds. Sometimes, he would get the funds, but his ideas were often misunderstood As a result, in due time, they would withdraw the funds leaving Tesla on his own. Yet he strived for your inventions and it is said that one day, he was able to create a device that lit up the sky! He was thus called ‘The genius who lit the world’. That’s not all though – he discovered the rotating magnetic field and also developed the alternating current. He just wanted one thing: free electricity for everyone.
Well, for a man with such a noble cause, Nikola Tesla faced a lot of problems. Hence, it makes sense that he had a lot to say that can inspire many of us today. Here are 10 of his famous quotes:
1. I don’t care that they stole my idea … I care that they don’t have any of their own.
2. The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
3. Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
4. If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world.
5. Everyone should consider his body as a priceless gift from one whom he loves above all, a marvelous work of art, of indescribable beauty, and mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that a word, a breath, a look, nay, a thought may injure it.
6. All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.
7. Invention is the most important product of man’s creative brain. The ultimate purpose is the complete mastery of mind over the material world, the harnessing of human nature to human needs.
8. Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves.
9. If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.
10. As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our destinies.
Be inspired to follow your dreams. Nothing can stop you then.
You can follow us on Instagram HERE
We are about to launch a New Podcast show so Please subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.
IF you haven’t already please follow our Facebook page HERE
Follow Us :
Science & Technology2 years ago
If You’re Annoyed By Others Chewing, You May Be A Genius
Plant Medicine1 year ago
Shamans Believe Mental Illness Is Something Else Entirely
Nikola Tesla5 months ago
Tesla Pickup truck to cost less than $50,000, ‘be better than F150’, says Elon Musk
Environment3 months ago
Fire Resistant Coconut Husks Can Replace Wood And Save Millions Of Trees
Healthy Living4 years ago
Research Shows Nutrition is Much Better at Improving Mental Health Than Prescription Medication
Animals3 months ago
Prison In Indiana Accepts Shelter Cats And They Transform Prisoners Lives
Animals5 months ago
German Circus Uses Holograms Instead Of Live Animals For A Cruelty-Free Magical Experience
Art3 years ago
Man Arranges Leaves, Sticks, And Stones To Create Magical Land Artworks