Do you have a dream or a goal that you keep waiting to do, or putting it off because you don’t feel the time is right yet? The time is never right and nobody is ever really ready. If you feel frustrated because you want to start but really don’t know how its all about taking the smallest step possible that will lead you into the right direction. How many more tomorrows can there be?
“A year from now you may wish you had started today.” Karen Lamb
Here are 15 ideas to take the small action that you can do right now, even if its messy action. Taking the 1st step is the biggest leap that will change everything.
1. Start a business: Buy a domain.
2. Want to write a book? Pick up a pen and write 10 lines of anything.
3.Have more time and not feel overwhelmed? Spend 10 minutes in silence.
4. Eat healthily: Eat one apple right now, or make one healthy choice starting right now.
5. Start exercising: Walk for 10/15 minutes right now.
6. Become an actor? Search for a script on google, read it out and perform it to yourself, then look for local acting classes.
7. Have a product idea: Make a status about it or make an advert to sell it online.
8. Pay off debt: Make even $1 towards your debt.
9. Learn a new language: Learn 1 word this second and look for an online course.
10. Find the perfect partner? Write out specifically what you want.
11. Save money?: Put £10 into a savings account.
12.Learn music?: Buy a music book.
13. Start a youtube account? Film yourself now and put it up!
14. Don’t know what you want? Create a vision board of all the things that light you up and you would love to do.
15. Become an artist? Pick up a pen/pencil and time yourself for 10 minutes drawing anything.
The objective: Just start no matter how small. Just starting gets you into the mode of action, even if you can’t see the full path yet, eventually it will fall into place, it doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to get going. It helps to write down exactly what you want to start and break it up into small steps. Start and take action with the smallest one. Life is too short to wait, go for whatever it is you want, people spend so much time waiting for the right moment, but no moment is ever guaranteed.
What is something you have been wanting to start for so long but have been waiting for the perfect moment? Will you start today?