You all know who Conor McGregor is – the greatest Irish mixed martial arts fighter to have ever lived. But have you heard his inspirational story?
The UFC featherweight champion – known as “The Notorious” or “Mystic Mac” – had a modest upbringing in Crumlin, Ireland. He started kickboxing as a hobby at 12 years old, but was not considered to be remarkably talented or strong.
The legend attributes his current-day success and ability to turn himself into a multi-millionaire powerhouse to none other than the Law of Attraction.
His Law of Attraction journey began when his sister Erin introduced him to the book The Secret. He began with manifesting parking spaces (sound familiar?).
McGregor went on to visualize his perfect future, his perfect outcome and perfect life even in times of struggle. As recently as 2013, McGregor didn’t even have a car. Now, he boasts the title of Champion. He has manifested every desire he’s talked about. Every goal has come to fruition.
Conor has spoken about the Law of Attraction in countless interviews, from the beginning – when people were still laughing at his dreams. Don’t let other people’s doubts and insecurities ruin yourdreams.
Here are 14 McGregor quotes to inspire you to take your own destiny into your hands. It is all up to you. No one else can determine the outcome of your life.
This is how he went “from nothing, to something, to everything.” Read this, internalize it, then figure out what mental habits are holding you back.
*I’ve added notes to some quotes (anything not in quotations is my own edit).
“At the end of the day, you’ve got to feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable? Why not feel like the best to ever do it?” – Conor McGregor
- “I believe in myself so much that no one is going to stop me.”
- “I see myself as the Champ already. Before I even started training I already saw myself as the champ. I visualize everything. See it in your head, you’re going to see it in your eyes.”
- “Excellence is not a skill. Excellence is an attitude. You are whatever you tell yourself you are.”
- “I dreamt this so clearly, so precisely, and so frequently that it has manifested itself into reality.”
- “If you can see it, and if you have the courage to speak it, it will happen.” McGregor explains that he visualizes the fight sequence by sequence and it always manifests.
- “I have been feeling like the UFC World Champion since the day I arrived here.”
- “I had to believe in it, I had to feel it, I had to have faith in it for it to happen.”
- “If you have a clear picture in your head of something that is going to happen, and a clear belief that something will happen no matter what, then it’s going to happen. It’s destined to happen no matter what.”
- “When I was a kid I used to visualize stadiums…arenas full of fans. I always had these visions.”
- “Be grateful, and that’s when good things happen. The fact that I appreciate everything…that’s why it’s going so good for me.”
- “Dreams just form into reality.”
- “This is the Law of Attraction…when you visualize good things happening, that’s easy. What’s not easy to do is when things are going bad, and you’re visualizing the good stuff. That’s what I was able to do.”
- “I’ve always visualized better,” Conor explained that he would visualize himself driving a Bentley around California as he drove his beat-down car in Ireland. He didn’t let his present situation get in the way of his visualization.
- ” Say what you’re going to do, and go and do it.”
Conor McGregor: How I Used The Law of Attraction to Visualize my Success into Reality
Follow Us :
- Animals9 months ago
German Circus Uses Holograms Instead Of Live Animals For A Cruelty-Free Magical Experience
- Environment5 months ago
Bars In Italy Are Starting To Use Pasta Straws To Reduce Plastic Waste
- Nature2 years ago
A woman photographed ancient trees for 14 years, and here are the results
- Animals1 year ago
The Zoo That Puts People In Moving Cages While Animals Roam Free
- Environment4 months ago
Forest Garden With 500 Edible Plants Requires Only a Few Hours of Work Per Month
- Meditation1 year ago
1 Million Children Get Together And Meditated For World Peace In Thailand
- America3 months ago
Bon Jovi Opened 2 Restaurants That Allow People In Need To Eat Free Of Charge
- Science & Technology3 years ago
If You’re Annoyed By Others Chewing, You May Be A Genius