I recently appeared on a podcast and I feel that the interview could benefit a lot people who are interested in improving their lives on many levels and are willing to do the necessary work. I hope you enjoy the podcast.
We are joined by the creator of Educate Inspire Change, an educational platform with over 3.5 million followers, Kash Khan. We dive into Kash’s life story on what inspired him to create his page and how the use of plant medicine has helped him throughout this journey. In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of emotional intelligence
- The role of plant medicine in Kash’s journey as an entrepreneur
- Healing childhood trauma and ancestral trauma with ayahuasca
- Kash’s story of separating from the Muslim religion
- How to prepare for a plant medicine journey
- How to find out what plant medicine is right for you and right timing for you
- Tips for staying present during an ayahuasca journey
”You need to really want to heal for plant medicine to heal you.” -Kash Khan
Tune in to learn what Kash Khan has to offer as he discusses Ayahuasca and the use of plant medicine and tips on how and when to start this journey.
Original article: @neurohacker
Kash Khan is the founder of EIC (Educate Inspire Change). 2019 has been the most transformative for his life and is now focusing on creating video and audio content with the purpose to educate and inspire. He founded EIC in 2015 to help keep people informed, to encourage people to expand their consciousness and to inspire people to reach for their dreams.