Living in the world today, in our modernized society, people tend to get so caught up in the busyness of things around them that they don’t notice what is within them. A lot of people are not aware that they could be capable of doing shamanic work or cleansing energy fields, in general. People possess the power to heal others on an energetic level, as well as medical. Many individuals have the ability to heal others, not only doctors, but they are unaware of their skill.
Quite possibly, they may notice something about them is different but they can’t quite grasp an understanding to why they feel this way. Usually, they are the type of people who are drawn to positions in which they can do good. They want to help others in any way they can and take pleasure in making the lives of those around them better.
Maybe you know someone who fits this description, or if you do yourself, it is important to know that healers are truly capable of so much more than most could ever imagine. This is a glorious gift that should be cherished and nurtured. The world needs people like this. More than ever, the world today needs healers. It is time to unleash your power or unleash the power of healers around you!
If reading this sounds familiar and makes you feel within your heart that maybe you or someone you know is a natural-born healer…then you should take a moment, just a minute, to check out the list of signs below. They are the signals that confirm if a person is a healer. These signs are what set them apart from everyone else and are always present in the lives of all healers.
- There is a global shift in consciousness underway – an impending shift that New Agers have talked about for decades. If you are a natural-born healer you feel the shift more than others. It will be a strong feeling like a magnetic pull towards leadership positions that help facilitate this transformation of human consciousness and evolution of the species. You will have a sense that your life purpose is one meant to participate in the global shift in consciousness.
- You can’t help but feeling like you want to do whatever you can for others.
- All healers have experienced something very difficult, usually traumatic, which has prepared them for this leadership role – a shamanic initiation. It is something life or heart threatening that you have survived and overcome. For example, childhood abuse, sexual violence, a near-death experience, or some other trauma that forged you into the healing earth shaman you are becoming.
- A healer makes people feel comfortable to open up. People feel like they can tell you anything and you are a very good listener when they come to you to talk.
- Dreams are vivid and realistic because for a healer, it is where the unseen realm can communicate with them more easily. If you can, try to remember and analyze your dreams because they may be telling you something. Maybe you’ve even noticed already that you predicted the future in one of your past dreams. It will feel like a deja-vu in walking life.
- You are very sensitive to emotions and feel things more strongly than a person normally would.
- Shamans are introverts because they are multi-dimensional beings who dance between the realms of the seen and unseen worlds. It is A lot to take in being in more than one dimension at a time, being able to feel so many energies. That’s why it is completely normal to withdraw into yourself so you can visit the realms of consciousness where you feel most at home.
- Healers can see and hear things on the spiritual dimension. It is possible you receive messages or even see spirits. Or maybe you get strong signs of what should happen, like coincidences. Your intuition guidance is very strong.
- Healers can read people with extreme accuracy. You are able to sense people’s intentions and pick up on things other hadn’t noticed at all.
- A healers energy radiates positivity. So much so that their smile alone can cheer someone up and make them happy. It is very easy for you to know when someone is upset even if it’s not obvious from looking at them. And you’ll know exactly what to do or say to make them feel better.
- Healers are very connected to nature because they serve as translators between the mountains, oceans, rivers, animals, and people. They also feel more comfortable with animals and nature than people because the pure energy is much easier to handle since you feel energies so strongly.
- Children are drawn to healers. You make them feel secure and happy. They listen to you, and don’t complain or act up. You also feel like you have to teach them, love them, and keep them safe. You may even feel like all children are your children.
If you are a shamanic healer and have not accepted the responsibility of your gift and calling then you may suffer from ailments that fall under the category of “shaman sickness.” These ailments tend to be sicknesses in the ‘difficult-to-treat’ category. For example, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme disease, chronic pain disorders, and autoimmune disorders. If you are a healer in denial (or without knowing it) and experiencing any of these conditions then acceptance of the call to shamanic service often resolves the symptoms. By accepting your gift of being a healer you will heal yourself…and then you can heal the world.