The lies perpetrated about tooth decay
• Bacteria do not consume processed sugar or flour because of the lack of nutrients in them.
• Foods that bacteria like to eat, such as milk, vegetables, meat, fish and fruit, are not commonly implicated in causes of tooth decay.
What actually causes tooth decay
• Not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet.
• Nutrients not being readily bioavailable, and your intestinal system not properly absorbing them. The presence of phytic acid largely influences this factor.
The food remedies that can heal cavities and tooth decay
• Organic cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are ideal).
• Organ and gland meats, like liver.
• Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
• Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.
Motivated by his own story of being sick and crippled at age 30 to healthy and pain free 5 years later, Derek is an expert in helping people get on track in a fraction of the time it took him on his own journey. Actively engaged in the research of natural healing for over 5 years, Derek has spent over 2500 hours (and growing) studying and collaborating with top minds in nutrition and utilizes that extensive knowledge to deliver protocols that help people overcome their own health challenges.
Follow Us :
- Animals6 months ago
German Circus Uses Holograms Instead Of Live Animals For A Cruelty-Free Magical Experience
- Nature2 years ago
A woman photographed ancient trees for 14 years, and here are the results
- Environment2 months ago
Bars In Italy Are Starting To Use Pasta Straws To Reduce Plastic Waste
- Animals10 months ago
The Zoo That Puts People In Moving Cages While Animals Roam Free
- Environment1 month ago
Forest Garden With 500 Edible Plants Requires Only a Few Hours of Work Per Month
- Meditation10 months ago
1 Million Children Get Together And Meditated For World Peace In Thailand
- Science & Technology2 years ago
If You’re Annoyed By Others Chewing, You May Be A Genius
- America3 weeks ago
Bon Jovi Opened 2 Restaurants That Allow People In Need To Eat Free Of Charge