Political correctness, more properly known as Cultural Marxism has infested every level of western civilization.
In the latest symptom of surrender to leftist groupthink, Australian nurses and midwives are being forced to announce their ‘white privilege’ before treating Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander patients – a move which has been slammed as ‘racist to its core’.
The term ‘white privilege’ defines the unearned social and cultural advantages awarded to people with white skin which are not enjoyed by people of colour or non-white backgrounds.
The Nursing and Midwifery Board believes the cultural safety of Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander patients is just as important as their clinical safety, reports the Daily Mail.
But Graeme Haycroft, spokesperson for the Nurses Professional Association of Queensland, (NPAQ) told Sky News the addition to the code of conduct could have serious consequences for nurses and is simply ‘racist’.
The Board describes the move as ‘a decolonising model of practice based on dialogue, communication, power sharing and negotiation, and the acknowledgment of white privilege’.
Mr Haycroft said 50 per cent of NPAQ members were opposed to the new rule.
‘They have said “this is wrong, do something about it”,’ Mr Haycroft told host Peta Credlin.
The inclusion of ‘white privilege’ in the code of conduct was first exposed by Cory Bernardi’s Australian Conservatives.
Senator Bernardi heavily criticised the move, labelling it as ‘another virtue signal’ and ‘nonsensical’.
‘This is just another example of where PC and this identity politics has captured the professional class or the political class,’ he told 2GB.
‘I can’t recall one complaint that white privilege hasn’t been acknowledged during the birth process.’
Following backlash, the Board released a statement which said the codes required midwives and nurses to ‘acknowledge that Australia has always been a culturally and linguistically diverse nation’.
Medical staff are also asked to consider the impact historic factors such as colonisation have had on indigenous peoples’ health
Speaking of white privilege, a Black Lives Matter Leader has a list of things that privileged white folk should give away to brown people.
Chanelle Helm, a Louisville Kentucky leader of race supremacist terror organization, Black Lives Matter has a list of things she thinks crackers should do to alleviate their guilt because they were born white, reports LEO Weekly.
I suspect it will be a cold day in Hell before her demands are met, as it should be.
Nevertheless, she feels entitled to things she didn’t earn, and thinks that you should feel obliged to give black Americans things they never earned.
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
This article originally appeared at o4anews.com