Keanu Reeves is, in a nutshell, a legend! But a nutshell, even a very large one, won’t be able to hold all the good stuff that is Keanu.
Fame oftentimes has a way of changing people, not Keanu though. Known and loved for his random acts of kindness, like giving up his seat on a crowded subway train or making donations, particularly to children’s hospitals.
Humble and down to earth, Keanu appreciates his fans and takes time to sign autographs and even pose for selfies with them.
Keanu Reeves is also a really good person. So good in fact that a petition to Time Magazine to name him Man of the Year 2019 was started three months ago on Change.org with nearly 200,000 signatures and counting.
Jackson Beem, who started the petition, appeals to Time Magazine with this simple statement: ‘’Keanu is the most wholesome person alive, make him the person of the year! Keanu has secretly donated millions of his earnings to children’s hospitals and other charities, and has done amazing things for people in public while ask for nothing in return.’’
- Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
- I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.
- If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth.
- It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.
- Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today!
- Art is about trying to find the good in people and making the world a more compassionate place.
- You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.
- Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth.
- Grief changes shape but it never ends.
- Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.
- So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
- Try to be wrong once in a while, it’ll do your ego good.
- None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an afterthought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean.
- If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with the heart of an angel.
- Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.
- I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.
- Our dreams can teach us, instruct us, confuse us, sometimes I think they look to be considered. They are an opportunity and I think they most certainly could be utilized to focus, to try and achieve — whether it’s looking for someone, or influencing us, or inspiring us.
- When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want, I just react. I go against it.
- I will always be in love with love.
- Our saving grace! Um, as a species [humans] we can be pretty warm and fuzzy. But maybe for this, it’s adaptability, or the heart and soul. We’re not all that bad. I don’t really know!
- Multi-culture is the real culture of the world — a pure race doesn’t exist.
- The person who was holding me back from my happiness was me.
- A good date is when you are intoxicated with each other’s company and everything becomes good in the world.
- Energy can’t be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere.
- It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun.