Self-reflection promotes growth and healthy relationships with ourselves and others. In life, it’s never much about the answers but rather the relationship we form with the question. In this case, the questions we ask ourselves are a major building block in the life we lead. By asking ourselves important and honest questions, we pave a satisfying life through authenticity and reflection. Rather than focusing on things like, “Why did this happen to me?” We can shift our focus on ways an experience can help us grow by asking, “Why is this happening for me?”
1. Do I live/act from love or fear?
2. What do I love most about myself?
3. Are my habits contributing to my personal development?
4. What makes me happy?
5. What do I want to be remembered for?
6. What are the three things I love most about myself?
7. When was the last time I did something out of my comfort zone?
8. What can I do today to improve my life for tomorrow?
9. How can I allow myself to shine more fully?
10. What is the why behind my why?
11. Am I living for me or someone else?
12. Is there anything I am taking for granted?
13. What did I learn today?
14. Am I using my time wisely?
15. What are the things I have overcome in my life?
16. Are my relationships nourishing?
17. What holds me back in life?
18. Who am I becoming?
19. What advice would you give to yourself five years ago?
20. Am I running away or toward my dream life?
The questions above are a great place to start when connecting with our inner-being and living from our highest self. The answer you provide now may be different tomorrow. That part is not so important. What truly matters is the relationship you explore within yourself.
If we have added value to your life and you want to support us and become more involved with what we do you can now become an
You can follow us on Instagram HERE
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE.