These days, it’s no secret that poor health is a big problem. The United States Military considers obesity an issue of national security, is the leading cause of preventable death in the US, and it’s estimated to cost more than $147 billion to treat each year. So it makes sense that more and more people are eating right and exercising. It’s the only way to lose weight for certain, but here are a lot of little things we can do to help stem the tide of weight gain and turn the scale around.
This special drink helps you bring your cholesterol and weight levels down. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 organic lemons
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley
- 3 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- chop the lemons and parsley and boil over low heat in the water for 2 hours.
- Turn the heat off and let it stand for an hour.
- Remove all the ingredients and chop thoroughly.
- Cook again on low heat for another 3 hours.
After that, you should have about one and a half liters of syrup. Drink it each morning in a small shot glass. There should be enough for at least 15 days. Discard after 20.